Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two Moms.

So I started sharing childhood stories with my husband tonight before bed. It started out with funny haha stories, and inevitably, my mom's death came up. I started thinking about her and just wondering about her, and I realized just how much I miss her. I have an absolutely outstanding "step"mom and am so grateful to my Daddy-God for giving her to me. I could never ask for anything more. Nevertheless, there are nights, like tonight where I start thinking about my Mami Brenda and I plain miss her. I really mostly miss the fact of getting to know her. Really stinks. I haven't thought of Mami Brenda with that level of tenderness for a long time... Sigh. No point to this blog. I was just missing my mama and wanted to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment