Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A heart for human trafficking.

"The Lord performs righteous deeds and judgements for all who are oppressed." -Psalm 103:6

I read that Scripture and think so much of human trafficking victims. Talk about being oppressed, daily. Or should I say nightly. Human trafficking is one social issue that weighs heavily upon my heart. I've had so many dreams in which Caleb and I go to rescue some of these girls and get them out of the hell-hole they've wasted away in. Not by choice, of course. Man, it seriously breaks my heart to know that slaves still exist in our day. And that the mass of men would rather turn their head for the sake of personal comfort, than to confront this issue dead on. Oh God, please raise up our family to be defenders of freedom, to be the gift from God of justice! God, do what only You can do and cause us to move in this direction for Your Word's sake. Please Lord, perform righteous deeds on behalf and judgementsnon behalf of the oppressed. Send this family, we'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment