Saturday, October 16, 2010

My blunders, His glory

I am amazed at God. As humans, we tend to make blunders of our life, and to fall super short of the glory of God. However, I am comforted to know that in my weakness, His strength is perfected, and that He works all things for the good of those who love Him. And I love Him (last time I checked, hehe.) :)

Today was quite the day for me. Seems anger was just spewing out of me like poison and it was affecting those closest to me. Well, a dear dear friend pointed it out to me, and though my anger was directed at one person, it was spewing out to everyone else in the process. Yeah, that's never good. So, I talked with friend, and then I prayed. As I was journaling, the Lord reminded me that anger is a cover-up emotion for something that is dwelling deeper. Mine is undoubtedly hurt. So, what do I do with that Lord? I give it to Him, I obey, and I remember that His ways and His thoughts are higher than mine. So, while this storm whethers, I have to obey, and when
I fall short and make a mess of things, I have to press through and rejoice in hope like Romans tells me to do. I have to understand that obedience is despite emotions every time. And ultimately that His love heals. Oh, help me Jesus in this raw journey that I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment