Friday, February 25, 2011

a journal entry and a dream

[taken excerpt from my journal]

So, I had a dream last night in which chaos began to break forth, and I started to panic! But, I hear the LORD say to me, "You are ready. My Church is ready. Just trust in ME." I was in a state of shock because the last thing I considered myself at that moment was ready. I kept arguing and saying to Him, "No, we're not ready." But the last words kept echoing in my spirit... "Just trust in ME."

I feel this dream goes along with the Scripture that says, "I am confident that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." (Phil 1:6). I think I've been so freaked out over the coming trials and times that I haven't allowed the Holy Spirit to complete the work He has started in me. If He has chosen me for such a time as this and I am choosing Him and are being led by the Spirit, then I have to trust He'll do His part.

He is mighty big. If He speaks and I listen He will never fail. He will come through and He will ensure I am prepared and so is my heart for these coming times.

"God knew what circumstance, what family, what nation and what generation to put you in so that you would love Him most."
-- Misty Edwards


No comments:

Post a Comment